Financial Resources and News
Investment Market-an increase in the number of private investors in the housing market has been visible:
Buy-to-let homes in the owner-occupied housing market has increased from 3.3% in 2006 to 5.8% in 2016.
- This percentage is 10 to 15% in the major cities.
- In 2017 and 2018 this share has only increased further.
- Most buy to let properties are in the big 4 cities of Amsterdam Rotterdam Utrecht and The Hague.
- They focus on the under 80 sqm section of the market.
- As the difference in yields on buy to let properties increased, more investors entered the market, increasing the competition.
- Investor now need to close quickly on properties and there is often a lag time between approval of their mortgage.
Buy To Let Mortgage
- Private investors have access to financing products and can finance up to 70 to 80% of the appraised market value for the house.
- This is one of the driving factors behind the need to obtain bridge finance in order to close on a deal.
Join Our Newsletter
Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum prim